PJ, Becca, and I are leaving on vacation to Brigham City, Utah on Thursday. We are soooooo excited. Check out Amber's page at www.tretofamily.blogspot.com to see a picture of the cutest baby girl!
Hey! you never called me back. Hope you are having fun. We just missed each other by a day on both ends. Oh well. I will get it right at some point. Hope you dont mind that I checked out your blog. Your kids are way cute Tina.
9 Comments:
Vacation! How is it going Tina?
Hey! you never called me back. Hope you are having fun. We just missed each other by a day on both ends. Oh well. I will get it right at some point. Hope you dont mind that I checked out your blog. Your kids are way cute Tina.
taryn
Tina- you've been home over a week... time to put up some pics!
Tina,
When are you going to post some more pics?
DITTO!
Okay- it's been a month and a half now...
We are waiting!
she obviously does not have the free time you all do. continue to practice what all democrats do until next election.....patience!!!
Dems are crazy.
Post a Comment
<< Home